The Faithless Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Policies

Go down

Guild Policies Empty Guild Policies

Post  Caladorn Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 am

To be a member of this guild you have to meet certain strictures. They are listed here.

1) The character you want invited into the guild must be an actively played toon, minimum level 80 (r4). Actively played means you are either farming, dp'ing, or Ursa Caverns, or questing- activities that will level up your character. You may notice there are characters in the guild less than lv 80. These were here before I took control of the guild and changed policies. Some I did invite w/ a promise they would level up fast. In this event characters are on trial basis.

2) A second character is allowed in the guild but no more than that. This secondary character can be of any level and you don't even have to play him/her all that much.
This is currently canceled. Don't worry about having more than 2 in the guild.

3) No spying for other guilds. You can have membership in other guilds, that's fine. But if you are discovered to be giving information about The Faithless or any of it's alliance guilds (currently LionHeart and xMGxTeam108) then that is punishable by the boot from guild and forum, no warnings.

4) PKing. I don't have a problem w/ PKing people when there is good reason or at Horizon Bridge. Be tasteful about it, don't be an ass or give the guild (or alliance) a bad name because of it.

5) Leaving the guild. If you leave the guild for no apparent good reason you're chances of coming back are slim to none. TheFaithless strives to be a guild that helps one another out. If you don't want help from the guild that's one thing, leaving for any old reason is another. The guild will not be a club membership based on feelings (ie I don't feel like being in the guild this week so I'll leave and come back next week). If you leave and want to be re-invited contact me and we can discuss your situation. The goal of this is to have a membership that will help each other out, cover each other's backs, etc.
On this note, upon leaving the guild your status on the forum will be changed to non-active. Re-activation is pending re-invite to guild.

6) It is everyone's own responsibility to keep up to date on whats going on. Please check the forums every now and then for news and events, and what ever else is going on. I'm not going to log in to the game to explain these things to each and ever guild member. The easiest way to get everyone to know is to post it here (thats what the forum is for Very Happy ).

7) KSing. It is absolutely not allowed. 1st time you KS there will be 1 warning. Second time you will be kicked from the guild w/ no discussion.

Cool If something else comes up it'll be posted here. Very Happy
Caladorn
Caladorn
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

https://thefaithlessguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum